Why should you be doing UX Research anyways?
- If you want to deliver a product that adds value to your customers. (Hint: it doesn’t matter how pretty your product is if it doesn’t solve customer problems).
- If you are looking to develop a product but don’t have the budget or capacity to code, you can still test your idea before you write a single line of code.
- If you are building your product and you want developers and designers to build a successful solution.
- If you want to create delightful products and experiences, UX Research can help.
How does it work?
Get your first web or mobile app usability test free! How? 👇
You email me (email@example.com) your name, web or mobile app, a brief description of what you are looking for, I share my availability, and we set up a video chat and initial consultation to discuss further details. Only emails with the details above will get a response more quickly.
What can I get out of this?
UX research can help with all manner of challenges and questions, such as:
- How can we convert more happy customers?
- Why are people dropping after downloading our app?
- Why is our site experiencing falling conversion rates?
- How can we attract new audiences?
- How can we make our app fit better into our users’ lives?
- We have an idea for a new product – how do we make sure it’s what users want?
- How can we help people find things on our site?
Tell me more about you
I am a Certified Experience Researcher and UX Strategy Consultant with 10 years of experience in the software industry.
Aside from UX research, my background in development and design with media like VR, AR, Wearables, Mobile and Web has allowed me to connect and bring actionable insights to audiences often ignored in the research process and key to develop successful products. I enjoy research in the early stages when teams are deciding what to build or prove a concept.